These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on any website owned and/or operated by:
8 Royal Parade, London W5 1ET, UK
These terms and conditions also apply to all transactions completed offline or online that involve products or services described online on our Company website.
Our Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering anything from our website.
We will also notify you, at the point of purchase, if there are any additional terms and conditions that may apply to any specific contract made between us.
1.Our prices are as set out on our website, do not include packaging, shipping, insurance or travel costs.
- We may vary our prices from time to time, which we will do by updating our website. Price changes will not be retrospective.
1.The law says that, if you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below; the law does not extend to business buyers, so in law the clauses below do not apply to transactions with organisations.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date we confirm our acceptance of your order. During the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office. This cancellation right does not apply in the case of: digital contents (software, e-books, audio books, PDFs, or other electronic templates, books or reports) once a download has started;any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; orany products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, or any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or any products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Under this right to cancel, and where the first day for delivery of any service, whether training or consultancy, falls within a period of 14 days from the day on which the contract was established, you must make the cancellation at least one clear day before the planned first day of delivery; in other words, your right of cancellation does not apply on or after the last business day preceding the first day for delivery of that service. Under this right to cancel, where you do not specify a date on which you wish to attend a training course should start, your right to cancel does not apply after 14 days from the date of the contract and you have no right to a refund if you subsequently decide not to proceed with the service.
- To cancel a contract, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
The easiest way to do this is to email firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying the website from which you purchased, the date of the transaction and the items purchased.
This email must contain a categorical statement that goods that have been delivered have not been copied, duplicated or used in any way.
If there are physical goods to return, please also obtain a Returns Number at the time of notifying us of your decision to cancel, and we will at that time also notify you of our returns address.
If you cancel your contract, we will:
– refund you the price you paid for the products, withing 7 working days in the same method you use to do a payment.
You acknowledge that we own the intellectual property (including copyright) in our websites or in any/all products or services purchased from us.
In some cases, where the product is provided by a third party, you acknowledge that the intellectual property in that product is owned by the third party.
You also acknowledge that use of our website, or purchase of products or services from our website, does not provide any licence for the use and/or modification of our intellectual property (including trademarks and other copyrights) other than in circumstances specifically identified and provided for in relation to a specific product.
You therefore agree that, if you do use any of our intellectual property without our prior explicit permission, we may require you to cease and desist from such use and/or pay us an appropriate fee for that use and/or pay us a penalty fee for that use.
The engagement letter is governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the engagement letter and any matter arising from it. Each party irrevocably waives any right it may have to object to any action being brought in those courts, to claim that the action has been brought in an inappropriate forum, or to claim that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
Limitation of liability
Our total liability under or in respect of any contract will not exceed the amounts paid by you under that contract. We will also not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses of any sort.
Availability of Services
Unless otherwise agreed between us, we will provide the Services between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm in the United Kingdom, on a day other than a Sunday or bank holiday in England.
Calls received outside of the standard hours of service will go through to an answerphone service and will not be accessed by us until the next working day. Emails received outside of the standard hours of service will be received by our server, but no action will be taken by us until the next working day.